The closing date for the current round of grant applications for voluntary organisations is Tuesday 18 July, with the Fund’s Trustees meeting to discuss applications shortly after that.
So, there is still time for voluntary organisations to apply up to £2,000 to cover specific main administrative and developmental needs (annually). Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be properly constituted and registered with OSCR as charitable
- Provide social welfare and support those in need
- Specifically for the benefit of people in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Be solvent, not in debt, and have an annual turnover of under £200,000
- Have reserves of no more than 6 months in operating costs
For more information and to apply please visit the Organisational Grants page.