The Trustees welcome applications from voluntary organisations which meet the following criteria:
- Are properly constituted and registered with OSCR as charitable
- The organisation’s aims and objectives are to provide social welfare and support those in need
- Are specifically, for the benefit of people in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Are solvent, not in debt, and having an annual turnover of under £200,000
- Have reserves of no more than 6 months operating costs
The Trustees will consider funding to assist progress in any local charitable organisation by grant-aid up to £2000 annually to cover specific main administrative and developmental needs.
For more information and to apply please visit Organisational Grants.
The closing date for the next round of is Tuesday 27th October 2020 and the Trustees will meet to discuss applications on Tuesday 17th November 2020.