COVID-19 working arrangements
The current position with ELTF SCIO staff, services and our continuing work for the benefit of voluntary organisations and individuals in need, is as follows:
- Staff are working remotely, please email any queries or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org A response to your email will be issued as soon as possible.
- Applications are still being accepted for the General Fund grants for individuals. Please note that only applications where the grant can reach the service user, will be progressed. If you are able to complete an online shop on behalf of the client, please add this in the ‘Purpose for which grant is needed’ field in the online form.
- Applications for Grants for Voluntary Organisations are very welcome, the cut-off date for applications is Tue 19 Oct 2021. Please note that applications for funding for more than one year are very unlikely to be approved.
- Applications for the Edinburgh Fire Fund are also very welcome and will be progressed on receipt.
- Applications are still being accepted for the Edinburgh Police Fund for Children. If you are able to complete an online shop on behalf of the client, please add this in the ‘How much is the grant for’ field in the online form.
The Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund SCIO administers a number of Trusts. The General Fund is comprised of legacies from individuals who donated a sum of money for the benefit of voluntary agencies and individuals in need, where poverty and illness are main factors. The Trust funds are restricted to beneficiaries in the City of Edinburgh and the Lothians. Grants are available for individuals, or for Voluntary Organisations (applications close on Tue 19 Oct for this round of organisational grant applications).
The Edinburgh Fire Fund provides grants to individuals who have lost possessions or suffered trauma due to a fire in their home. Beneficiaries are those who are on low income, have no contents insurance and are resident in Edinburgh.
The Trust also administers the Edinburgh Police Fund for Children which provides grants for jackets and shoes for school children. Beneficiaries are those who are on a low income and are resident in Edinburgh.
Please contact us with any questions about The Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund SCIO or the application process at email@example.com