COVID-19 working arrangements
The current position with ELTF staff, services and our continuing work for the benefit of voluntary organisations and individuals in need, is as follows:
- Staff are working remotely, please email any queries or questions to mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org A response to your email will be issued as soon as possible.
- Applications are still being accepted for the General Fund grants for individuals. Please note that only applications where the grant can reach the service user, will be progressed. If you are able to complete an online shop on behalf of the client, please add this in the ‘Purpose for which grant is needed’ field in the online form.
- Applications for Grants for Voluntary Organisations are very welcome, the cut-off date for applications is 28th April 2020.
- Applications for the Edinburgh Fire Fund are also very welcome and will be progressed on receipt.
- Applications are still being accepted for the Edinburgh Police Fund for Children. Please note that only applications where the grant can reach the service user and the children concerned are still attending school e.g. children of key workers, will be progressed. If you are able to complete an online shop on behalf of the client, please add this in the ‘How much is the grant for’ field in the online form.
About the Fund
The Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund administers a number of Trusts. The General Fund is comprised of legacies from individuals who donated a sum of money for the benefit of voluntary agencies and individuals in need, where poverty and illness are main factors. The Trust funds are restricted to beneficiaries in the City of Edinburgh and the Lothians. Grants are available for individuals, or for Voluntary Organisations.
The Edinburgh Fire Fund provides grants to individuals who have lost possessions or suffered trauma due to a fire in their home. Beneficiaries are those who are on low income, have no contents insurance and are resident in Edinburgh.
The Trust also administers the Edinburgh Police Fund for Children which provides grants for jackets and shoes for school children. Beneficiaries are those who are on a low income and are resident in Edinburgh.
Please contact us with any questions about The Edinburgh & Lothian Trust Fund or the application process at email@example.com